‘Journaling Jewels’ ~ from heart to page
As a writer, I have a special place in my heart for keeping a journal. Over the years I have learned the incredible value this practice brings to our life. Some people say they feel lighter and have a greater sense of happiness after they have begun journaling. Some find it improves their perspective and helps them make better decisions.
Journaling brings out more creativity, and gives us more energy. Peace and confidence emerges as you uncover the essence of who you truly are and what your purpose is.
I would like to introduce you to discovering your hidden jewels by learning the ancient art of journaling, which is transcribing your thoughts and uncovering your fullest potential onto paper.
Keeping a journal brings more to your life by bringing more out of you!
So, why Journaling?
Writing, especially in a journal, is basically thinking on paper which gives you greater clarity and insight than just keeping all of your thoughts inside your head where they can get tossed around and forgotten.
Most people have heard about keeping a journal, although they may not understand the value of it. Some have an appreciation for journaling and even practice it but haven’t begun to glean all the wonderful advantages they truly can get from doing it.
‘Journaling Jewels’ is a class that I offer which teaches powerful tips and techniques which will help you…
- Really know the loving guidance of God and how to get clear on the next steps to take.
- Begin to capture moments of inspiration and creativity as you become more aware of how to fulfill your highest potential.
- Know how to uncover the true vision for your life which leads to making a difference in the lives of those around you.
- To know how to experience gratitude at a deeper level which will open up your life to new possibilities.
- To uncover patterns of limiting beliefs and negativity that have been running your life and how to be free from them.
- To learn how to find the wisdom from prayer by beginning to see illumination unfold onto the page.
- To gently let go of the past while finding the pathway to surrender, and, so much more!
Begin your journey with the ancient art of journaling by contacting me today for more information about the ‘Journaling Jewels’ class.
“Journal writing is a voyage to the interior.” ~ Christina Baldwin
“Remember a heart full of love never fails.”